domingo, 24 de maio de 2015


The Bucket List
9
weeks
66
days
1598
hours
95896
minutes
5753762
seconds

So my latest blog entries have been pretty depressing and I’m finding it very difficult to write anything positive for my experience at this moment in time.  At this moment in time,  I should be at the Pantanal having an experience of a lifetime and enjoying the wildlife, but the person I was going with dropped out on me for stupid reasons I won’t go into too much detail with. With already a trip to the amazon cancelled, I have nothing to do for the next 8 weeks apart from dive into my work and keep my mind off all the bad that’s happened in the next month. With that in mind, to avoid yet ANOTHER depressing blog entry, I have decided that this time I’ll write a bucket list on what I plan to do in August when I get back into England.  *This is no particular order*

1.       Visit all my family member who have been supportive during my time here and maybe get creative and design lots of Thank You cards, and moving in Hampers ect :P!

2.       Organise a huge hangout with all my university friends, so I can get all emotional and tell them how much I’ve missed them (If any of you are reading this, Get on arranging something! Anything!)

3.       Visit some of my friends at home, a night with Ash, Holly and Alan. Likely just playing board games at their house with a bottle of wine or rum ;)

4.       Help my parents move house, Decorate my room at home and work on the Garden!!, Yes Dad , I plan to make our new garden wildlife friendly! With plenty of tips from Laura and Callum!

5.       Eat my body weight in food!  I really miss a Shams Spices curry, Barboritos , Spoons and The Globe.  And drink a lot of dark rum :P

6.       Go on a HUGE shopping spree for new clothes and shoes with my sister! Make sure that next year, I get her out of the house more and treat her as a thank you for shopping! (Including Revolution de Cuba in September)

7.       Take Ben shopping (as he’s a useless guy who needs a woman’s opinion) and followed by drink’s ! And let him teach me the rules of ice hockey!!  

8.       Camp out with the college folks!

9.       Make a scrapbook specifically for my time here and edit my other scrapbook! Go to paper chase and spend even more money! Including stationary for university and a nice planner J

10.   Go visit my family in Cumbria for the weekend and have a fun weekend around the Lake District.

11.   ALAN CARR at the Buxton opera house with my family and Hannah! (maybe go out for a cheeky rum afterwards!)

12.   Binge out on all kinds of movies and TV with my bestie Hannah! (the amount of little plans we have promised would require a separate list :P) ZOMBIES and DISNEY!

13.   Go out with people from School since Liam thinks it will benefit my well-being or some philosophical crap ;)

14.   Have a few day trips out with the parent ;)

15.   ENJOY SUMMER IN ENGLAND!


Thank You to all my true amazing friends and family who have sympathised with my struggles here and have gone out your way to make plans with me so im not bored and alone when I get home! LOVE YOU ALL! X


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário